Anansi-SilverThread1Anansi-SilverThread1

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 9 art Reviews

Glance into the looking glass Glance into the looking glass

You should be proud. This is an interesting concept.
The Anatomy is off, but in time this will improve.
I like that you didn't go for an outline look for your piece, it gives it a semi-realistic feel... if you know what I mean.
I wish you the best in the C.O.T.M. :)

Br560 responds:

I'm not too good with anatomy so there's an area I need to improve on

Thanks for taking the time to look at my work :)

magic mushroom magic mushroom

It's amazing that you got this off of your phone. The textures must've taken you forever to do.
It's a really well-done piece.
This is my first time entering too, and I wish you the best of luck!

lemmondoggy responds:

thank you, your piece is beautiful, wish you well in the competition!

Magical Gem Destiny Magical Gem Destiny

It looks to be traditionally done, which is awesome. I, myself, like Traditional a bit more than Digital.
Very cute drawing, I like this a lot.
The reason I didn't go for the full 5-star rating is because the picture quality of your piece seemed to dull it, near the middle mostly, where there might have been a flash of some kind.
Don't get me wrong here: It is a really good piece, you did an amazing job with it. Keep up the good work. XD

This is Berk This is Berk

It's a nice touch that it looks like it's drawn in one of their dragon "information" books. I like it, good luck to you.

RoseredTiger responds:

Thanks that's nice of you

Ultimate Spawn COTM May 2017 Ultimate Spawn COTM May 2017

This is a wonderful piece. The wings especially are my personal favorite. I wish you the very best in this COTM. Good luck!

Zethma responds:

the walking carl the walking carl

Really cool! I didn't even think to do anyone from the walking dead. I'm glad you did though. It's nice. The added BAness of grown up Carl is awesome too. Good luck in the COTM... I wish you the best!

elozano681 responds:

thank you sooo much. :)

Pocahontas LVL 99 Pocahontas LVL 99

The dress and the headdress are absolutely stunning. Where can I get a pair of my own? No, seriously, this is an amazing piece.
Good luck in this C.O.T.M. I wish you the best.

Sekyria responds:

Thank you so much! :D

steven universe lvl99 steven universe lvl99

This piece is amazing, nothing about this says, "dull." to me...
I can see this being the grown up Steven fighting off Yellow Dimond, But I gotta ask:
1.) Why is there no Connie/Stevonnie?
2.) The foreground character looks more like a Ruby than the Garnet we all know and love... did something happen to Sapphire?

chiwall responds:

thanks! hahah thats good to know :)
1, i thought about them but connie is already a badass most of the time and stevonnie feels like a levelled up steven/connie anyway so i went with the adorable steven who is now strong... in the real way ;) haha
2, it is ruby, a bad ruby. i tried adding a gem for her but i just couldnt get it to look good, and something did happen to sapphire something happend to them all! or maybe it didnt haha. maybe ill do a follow up piece with some more information about the others.
thanks for your comment :)

Sylvanas's descend Sylvanas's descend

Truly amazing, I love the characters, the lighting, the smoke that seems to take the shape of a skull, and the... well, all of it I suppose. It's gorgeous and the more I look at it the more I'm sucked in. Good luck in the C.O.T.M. You've done an amazing job.

OliverBengtsson responds:

Im happy you like, and good luck to you as well. :)